Worker’s Compensation Program
At Carolina Orthopaedic & Neurosurgical Associate, our primary goal for treating a workers compensation case is to provide the highest quality of care to the patient and return them to their maximum potential and to the workforce in a timely manner. We combine advanced equipment with
We understand how important it is to each employer, case manager, and claims adjuster to receive feedback immediately following a patient’s visit to our office. Our staff is dedicated to assuring that the process after an injury runs smoothly. We work closely with employers, insurance carriers and rehabilitation staff to meet your needs.
Worker’s Compensation Program Features
- 24/7 On-Call Physicians
- Appointments Within 48 Hours
- 4 Convenient Locations
- On-Site Physical Therapy
More Efficient Communications
- Workers Compensation Specialists on-site each weekday to personally assist patients and efficiently meet their needs
- Medical reports available for faxing within 48 hours
- Hardcopy reports mailed twice weekly attached to 1,500 claim forms
- Second opinions and evaluations scheduled within a week to 10 days (depending on the availability of medical records)
Are You Eligible?
Carolina Orthopaedic & Neurosurgical Associates offers appointments with 48 hours for qualifying worker’s compensation claims.