At CONA, our primary goal for treating a workers compensation case is to provide the highest quality of care to the patient and return them to their maximum potential and to the work force in a timely manner. We combine advanced equipment with orthopaedic physicians experienced in diagnosing and treating work-related injuries as well as physical therapy on each of our campuses.
We understand how important it is to each employer, case manager and claims adjuster to receive feedback immediately following a patient’s visit to our office. Our staff is dedicated to assuring that the process after an injury runs smoothly. We work closely with employers, insurance carriers and rehabilitation staff to meet your needs.
Our Workers Compensation Program Features:
- Convenient locations to better serve you
- On-site Physical Therapy Departments
- Physicians on call 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Appointments scheduled on the same day or within 48 hours of the injury
More Efficient Communication:
- Workers Compensation Specialists on-site each weekday to personally assist patients and efficiently meet their needs
- Medical reports available for faxing within 48 hours
- Hardcopy reports mailed twice weekly attached to 1,500 claim forms
- Second opinions and evaluations scheduled within a week to 10 days (depending on the availability of medical records)
Contact us to learn more about our workers’ compensation services