Gerald Rollins, MD
Dr. Rollins started practicing orthopaedics in Spartanburg in 1982. He studied engineering at the University of Virginia and later received his medical degree from the University of Virginia. After a surgical internship at UNC Chapel Hill, he did a fellowship in rehabilitation at the University of Virginia. He then completed his orthopaedic training at the University of Virginia.
Board-certified and specializes in:
- Joint replacements of the hip and knee
- Fractures and joint injuries
- Arthroscopic knee and shoulder surgery
- Trauma surgeon for area Level One Trauma Center
- Past Division Chief of Orthopaedics at Mary Black and Spartanburg Regional Hospitals