David Brown, MD
Dr. Brown is a fellowship-trained upper extremity surgeon, applying advanced techniques in both operative and non-operative conditions of the hand, wrist, elbow and shoulder to minimize pain, while restoring function.
Dr. Brown completed his medical degree at the University of Massachusetts and his orthopedic surgery residency at Albany Medical Center in New York. Dr. Brown then completed his hand and upper extremity subspecialty training with the esteemed University of Pittsburgh Fellowship Program.
Board-certified and specializes in:
- Arthritis and joint pain
- Nerve compressions (cubital & carpal tunnel syndrome)
- Acute hand injuries such as fractures, lacerations and sprains
- Tendon and nerve injuries (incl. trigger fingers)
- Reconstruction of old injuries
- Congenital problems or Dupuytren’s disease
- Joint replacement in the hand, wrist, elbow or shoulder