Daniel Gerscovich, MD
As a fellowship trained total joint specialist, Dr. Gerscovich focuses on treating joint conditions, injuries and disorders utilizing the newest operative and non-operative treatments available today.
Dr. Gerscovich completed his medical degree at University of South Florida, his orthopaedic residency at George Washington University School of Medicine and completed his fellowship training in Total Joint Reconstruction at the Anderson Clinic.
Board-certified and specializes in:
- Anterior approach to Total Hip Arthroplasty
- Primary & Revision Hip & Knee Arthroplasty
- Minimally Invasive Hip & Knee Arthroplasty
- Computer Assisted Surgery
- Partial Knee Arthroplasty
- Outpatient Hip & Knee Arthroplasty