CONA’s Orthopaedic Injury Walk-In Clinic
from the Upstate’s total quality orthopaedic experts.
CONA’s new Orthopaedic Injury Walk-In Clinic provides the same level of care for your unexpected injury-that’s typically faster and more affordable than a trip to the ER.
- You will be seen by an Orthopaedist or the Orthopaedist’s Physician Assistant with limited availability
- No appointment necessary
- You will be seen on a first come first serve basis with limited availability
When to visit CONA’s Ortho Injury Walk-In Clinic
- Painful, swollen or injured joints
- Foot & Ankle problems
- Sports Injuries
- Acute neck and back pain
- Sprains and strains
- Work Injuries
When to visit the Emergency Room
- When the bone is visible or there is an open wound over the fracture
- When you are in a motor vehicle accident
- When there are cuts and/or deep lacerations
- When the area is burned
- When you have chest pain
Proof of insurance/payment is due at the time of service.