Dr. Daniel Gerscovich
TOTAL JOINT SPECIALIST
CONA is proud to announce the addition of total joint specialist, Dr. Daniel Gerscovich, to our practice.
As a fellowship trained total joint specialist, Dr. Gerscovich focuses on treating joint conditions, injuries, and disorders utilizing the newest operative and non-operative treatments available today.
Dr. Gerscovich specializes in:
- Anterior approach to Total Hip Arthroplasty
- Primary & Revision Hip & Knee Arthroplasty
- Minimally Invasive Hip & Knee Arthroplasty
- Computer Assisted Surgery
- Partial Knee Arthroplasty
- Outpatient Hip & Knee Arthroplasty
Dr. Gerscovich completed his medical degree at the University of South Florida, his orthopedic residency at George Washington University School of Medicine, and completed his fellowship training in Total Joint Reconstruction at the Anderson Clinic. Dr. Gerscovich and his family are looking forward to joining the Upstate community.